View Single Post
Old Mon Jul 16, 2007, 08:13pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim C
"poorly trained small diamond ump..do we know where the base/playe is? Yes,,but a clean bag will also sell the call...."

So people in your games run around "looking for bases" . . . We all know where the bases are and so do runners. You have to have better logic than this to make sense.

Do u not brush off the pitching plate?

Please write and not text your questions.

No, I have never brushed off a pitcher's plate and we teach our umpires to NEVER do it either. Again all know where it is . . .

You didn't really have a question did you? You are just another umpire trying to make a point that basically is incorrect.
Lets just agreee to disagree, I have worked with umpires that have worked "The Big Game" and have seen them brush,kick,dirt off the bases. Call me a Smitty if you want. I guess we are all Smittys ,even the guys who worked the big game. And Im sure you dont want to work with me since I'm poorly trainned. Hey Dad,do you think your going to get another state playoff game?This will only be 17 in a row. How many college/minor league games will you work? Blame my smitty dad I guess. Now let me go brush off this base.

Last edited by NEohioref; Mon Jul 16, 2007 at 08:34pm.