View Single Post
Old Mon Jul 16, 2007, 02:46pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
FitUmp56 also posts under Steven Tyler, and used to post under PWL. He also apparently has an imaginary friend called Donovan. The names "Wayne" and "Paul" have come up too, I think. All of these different personas are noted for making and then deleting posts. He is also known for answering his own posts by using a different persona

It sure would be simpler if he only used one username to post. Sybil would be kinda apt.

http://www.fright.com/edge/sybil.html

Btw, I don't think that FitUmp56/StevenTyler/PWL/Wayne/Paul has ever been seen in the same room as Old School either.

Also btw, he is also a key member of the legendary on-line on-going feud that rivals the Hatfields and McCoys. He and his various personalities are on one side and BigUmp56/SanDiegoSteve are on the other side. It's kinda like Days Of Our Lives and it's lasted just about as long too, spanning several message boards.

Tune in daily. You never know what you might miss. You have to get there before the moderators though, or you'll miss about 50% of the posts.

It's true, it's true......
You don't have the players right. I can PM you (actually tried, but you don't accept PMs) with the official Days of Our Lives at OF Scorecard. Can't tell the players without a scorecard. The truth shall set you free!

Turn your PM acceptance back on, and I will forward the 411.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25