View Single Post
Old Thu Jul 12, 2007, 02:38pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Mueller
We simply have a difference of opinion.
I feel the customer is the one with the money, you feel the customer is the one who filters the money.
If that is the case, then you are responsible to the school board or the administration. That is ultimately where the money comes from right?

Quote:
It's probably just semantics anyway. I certainly have a responsibility to the assignor but I also have an equal resposibility to the teams.
I am responsible to the game not the teams. If the assignor sends me somewhere I am obligated to follow his rules or expectations and philosophies. A coach might want me to do something like let a kid play with illegal equipment and I do not have to answer to any coach for those kinds of things.

Quote:
But always remember
He who has the money has the power.
Wrong again. I have power over myself. If they have power I gave it to them. I have to the power to sit at home and not work at all. And I have never seen a coach that allots the money for their program let alone is responsible for it. When I fill out all the paper work and get a check I do not see the coach's names on the check. As a matter of fact I had a coach this year threaten me that I would not get paid after he was ejected. I still got paid.

Peace