Thread: You Call It...
View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 19, 2007, 02:20pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjones1
It's been a while since I've been on here as I've been on my summer retreat away from the forum. Anyways, what would you do if this happened to you?

Coach tries to move you (both hands on you, applying force) to another spot so they can coach?

Whack or Flagrant Whack?
Male or female coach? Er,...anyway...

Tanner! Where the heck have you been?

What context are we talking about here? Summer league? What type of room does the coach actually have to stand or move around? Had there been any chirping or incidents prior to this? Did the coach do this with a smile on their face, or were they serious?

I'm not sure it's an automatic T if there is some context of kidding around, or perhaps the game and/or league are rather loosely played and there had been no other incidents with this coach. I have seen a vertically-challenged coach stand on a chair at a camp game once so they could see over the official. It got a few chuckles out of the crew, and there were no other problems with that coach or team. However, if the coach had gotten in a few comments prior to this, or you have some history with this coach (prior games with problems), then I would have no problem with at least a T.

(Used with permission.)