View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 07, 2007, 04:57pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M Guy
- if you use 10-4, then aren't you calling the players bench personnel? If so, then the HC gets 2 indirects, one for each of the players. If you give the players the T's based on 10-3, then I'm not sure I can justify giving the coach another, unless I know for sure they had any direct involvement in changing the jerseys.
The "bench personnel" did not commit their technical fouls during the half. Their technical fouls occurred when they entered the game and became players. No entry = no technical fouls.

If it will make you feel better(not that I really give a sh!t ), use R10-4-1 and say that the head coach committed an unsporting fall that falls into the open "includes but not limited to" category. Give him a regular ol' direct "T" just for being too damn stoopid to know what his players are doing. Or, if you feel sorry for him because you're a nice guy like that l'il Chuck fella that useta hang out here, then let him skate. It's a judgment call anyway on the head coach.

Remember.....contrary to what Old School preaches, the rules can be your friend!