View Single Post
Old Fri May 25, 2007, 04:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
I cannot believe that you even compared the WNBA to what takes place in the NBA.

Peace
Referee's can make a mistake no matter what the level or organization. The WNBA might even be a better comparison because they try to use the same rulesets. Coaching is coaching, a foul is a foul, no matter WNBA or NBA. I saw the same thing last year in the WNBA with the calls only going one way. It appears to me from afar that the Pistons is getting all the calls in this series and from someone who could care less who wins the series. It's so obvious. It was the same way when I watched the WNBA. I could care less who wins but I look for consistentcy on both ends of the court. That just doesn't happen that often in the WNBA but in the NBA, it realy stands out when you don't make obvious calls. I'll tell you something else, when the calls are consistent at both ends, and the teams are fairly even like in this series, it makes for a much better game to watch, imo. You take the ref's out the picture, the players will decide, and you don't know who's going to win. Makes for an exciting game to watch. Then all of a sudden, you get an obvious foul that's not called, here we go again with this star status system, new kid don't get calls he should get. Time to find something else to watch.