View Single Post
Old Wed May 23, 2007, 07:57am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
You see, I fear we had two officials of a different ethnic background, let some inner city kids beat the crap out of each other before they decided to get involved. I have already heard the comment stupid monkeys, which I interpret to mean black folks. Again, this is my fear, and because I fear it does not make it a matter of fact.
No, "silly monkey" translates to "stoopid idiot". It's got nothing to do with race and never has. And there isn't another description around that could be be more apt when it comes to describing you, JMO.

There was absolutely no reason to bring race into this thread, and your trying to do so shows exactly what kind of person that you are. The ethnic background of the officials OR the players has never been brought up in this thread. There was no reason to because it wasn't a factor. If it was, the original poster sureashell mighta mentioned it. And howinthehell do you know what race the officials were btw? That's just another terrible, ridiculous slur against the original poster, Philz. Now you're intimating that Philz and his partner stood back and let one kid kick the snot out of another kid just because they were black. Well, that's just completely freaking wrong! That's a terrible statement for one supposed official to say about another. You're looking for any pathetic reason to back your moronic claim that it was the official's fault, and when all else fails, pull the damn race card. Well, that's just sad and you're just sad.

Silly monkey.

Last edited by Jurassic Referee; Wed May 23, 2007 at 08:03am.