View Single Post
Old Wed May 16, 2007, 10:34am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
I believe that is the point. They want this conversation to stop. There is no need to explain every call you make to a coach or to have so much dialog with the coach. They are seeing a trend here that they do not like, and both sides are guilty. The official has his line already prepared before he gets to the table and the coach is expecting some type of response. They want to kill this, IMO. Plus I have heard about speeding up the game. Now don't shoot the messenger but I did not know it was taking longer to play an NCAA game.
The conversation is not going to stop. The conversation is just between separate people. I was still talking with the coach when I was not the one making the call. All this does is have a person that knows less about the situation involved in the conversation just like before. And there were more adamant behavior from the coaches who could not get an immediate explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
What I was trying to say was the opposite table official is the one that gets displaced or has to rotate out of his/her position in this new system. It takes some getting use too. The Cadillac position is the Center position.
Huh??

Peace