View Single Post
Old Mon May 07, 2007, 02:56am

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAump
Want to wait for the police to show up? One doesn't go to jail for fighting anymore. Cops write a ticket and release them right there in front of you. They'll ask you if your okay, want to press charges or call an ambulance. Your wife will probably tell you that it is better for you to not get into a confrontation anyway.

Try explaining that to your wife over cold dinner and a worried look. It ain't worth handing out a good @$$ kicking anymore. Its just too risky. Do you know how long emergency room wait takes? You'll be the last to see a doctor. Better to get home early. Your wife should have a list of better things to do with your time, like the dishes, the laundry, etc.
First, why would I care how long this coach had to wait in the emergency room while I was home sipping on a Miller Chill?

Second, if I didn't kick this guy's a$$, I might as well not come home at all, as my wife would just call me a big PUSS for letting the coach slide. My wife is Sicilian, buddy. She doesn't take too kindly to anyone getting in my face. She would have made a great umpire (or prizefighter) herself.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25