View Single Post
Old Tue May 01, 2007, 10:25am
Official Forum Member

For one thing, all these shirts are polyester. Its just that the lighter versions are not the old doubleknit poly like the traditional shirts.

For another, I wear the OC shirts in both football and basketball. There is no see-through effect for my black undershirts from any distance. I wear the UA shirts that have a black logo, but I think up close one might be able to make out the white logo of the undershirt if he looked real close.

Finally, I don't really consider the OC or CK premium shirts to be mesh. I guess in a technical sense they are, but you can't see through the holes in my shirts. I've got a 2 year old Honigs micro-mesh shirt where the holes are apparant, at least up close. If I'm wearing an OC shirt, from 5 feet, you can't tell one way or the other what shirt I have.

The only recommendation I can make is to junk your old doubleknit shirts, unless, for whatever reason you like them. Get the OC or CK shirts. I'd also like to see everyone go to the side panel shirts. The slightly different, flexible material means the shirt stays tucked in while doing the various arm motions required of working.