View Single Post
Old Mon Apr 30, 2007, 04:00pm
Lighten up, Francis.

Ch1town, I debated a while about whether to insert myself into this conversation, and I don't really want to make anybody madder than they are. But I think I'd like to make a couple observations. Take them for what they're worth. First of all:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1town
August 12th I'm in your State, lets hit a gym & I'll show you whut it really dew.
You're going to challenge somebody you don't even know to a fight because of something he wrote on a message board? Really? (1) Why do you care about JRut's opinion? You don't know him, and likely never will. He has no influence over your schedule, your ratings, or any aspect of your daily life. (2) It's a little sad that you are so quick to be willing to resort to violence. Is that really the only tool you have for conflict resolution? Even if he was completely serious, is being called a girlie-man really worth beating somebody up over?

In other words, my very humble opinion is that you simply ignore it. It can't possibly affect you in any real way outside this forum. Either put him on your ignore list, or just don't read his posts. Threats and violence are not attractive in most people.

Quote:
Jeffrey started trolling me weeks ago & is now on the run having the mod delete threads & lock us down as if we were in Statesville.
Second of all, complaining about the mods' (Bob and Mick, mostly) management of your posts is probably not a great way to endear yourself to them and keep future threads open. Complaining about a locked or deleted thread is a pretty easy way to get your complaint deleted. Just thought you'd like to know.