View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 17, 2007, 02:07am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjenning
Do you not have any teams that you yourself are a fan of? Enjoying the game as a fan is part of loving the game and when you are an official who is watching the game you are going to have an opinion on their performance. You are applying your moronic comments to another official.
Yes, jk, I'm a big fan of some teams. That doesn't mean that I'm gonna crap on the officials in that sport. I realize that there isn't an official in the world that hasn't, and also won't make a bad call sometime. There's nothing the matter with critiquing an official's call, but when you also question that official's integrity or sense of fairness, then you're way out of line. You can tell me that an official missed a call, but if you tell me that the official missed that call on purpose, then you very simply deserve everything that you get.

Idiotic fanboys don't understand the difference and never will.

There are also officials that I'd go to war with after reading their thoughts on this site. Believe me, you are sureashell not one of 'em. Your comments don't surprise me one bit either. If anything, I expected that you wouldn't get it also. Congratulations! You didn't disappoint me.

Last edited by Jurassic Referee; Tue Apr 17, 2007 at 02:28am.