View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 17, 2007, 12:37am
Esteemed Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Jinx
First not a fan of the NBA(don't like the product or the officiating)I was watching the game with my Dad who is a NBA fan. I played college basketball & I'm now a college football official. The foul on Duncan was a TERRIBLE call. Next it appeared that Duncan only said "I got fouled" & joey T'd him up. Next the call that joey made that triggered the "laugh" was also a questionable call. The second T was downright horrible. For anyonw on here to defend joey for the second T is a dumbaxx. Stop defending officials for anything they do. People make mistakes, get emotional & do things they wish they hadn't.
I would say I have a large dislike of Duncan(not hate but close). He did not do anything to get the second T. How is laughing on the bench 50 or 60 feet away from the call a T? He didn't look at joey, he wasnt showing him up. joey should be fined & not work any of the spurs playoff games.
ANYONE ON HERE DEFENDING JOEY IS A STRIPE WEARING JACKAXX!

Dumbaxx???someone's been tipping the bottle a little bit too much tonight...but ok, I'll play along. Go back and read the whole thread again - nobody defended any call that was made. What people around here get sick and tired of is dumbaxxes that come on this board and make dumbaxx statements like "It appeared that Duncan only..." and then rip on the official. You haven't got a dumbaxx clue what was actually said and have no dumbaxx idea whether Duncan did or said anything to get the second T...do people get emotional? Yep - you obviously did here...do officials - even NBA officials - make mistakes? Yep, and we around here love to discuss and learn from those mistakes (our own included)...but quite a few of us around here take a dim view of people who come on this OFFICIALS DISCUSSION BOARD and bash officials...we would rather that those people go to fanboy sites where they belong. So while I won't defend any call that Joey Crawford made, I can tell you that you don't know what was said on that court, and you obviously didn't read this thread very carefully before posting those dumbaxx comments.