View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 13, 2007, 06:30am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick
...Michigan hoodlum.

I'd love to ref your games. Schedule permitting, I'd do it for the cost of the bridge, and you would get what you paid for.

I initially had an illegal screen. 4th time through I decided that the screen was set in line of sight (peripherally) from the side and that at least one step was allowed before contact.
I recognized that #40 barely flinched when she knocked #14 to the floor (Obvious to me that #40 didn't consider little #14 to be much of a factor).

Too, I figger the official had a real fine angle that the telephoto distorted.

Now, to judge the flop or the displacement of the legal screen I would have had to have seen the rest of the game to determine if #40 was a bully in part of the game, or if #14 had been shying from contact, or if #14 had been taking a beating for part of the game.

If #40 is a clean player and #14 is a flopper then maybe the thing gets no-called.
#40 is a bull in a china shop and that is probably the first time ever she has ever tried to stop when hitting a screen. She's learnin'.

There is a chance I'll be in Dumb Bear in November now that we switched to winter. Right now its a slim chance. When/if it is certain, I can let you know and if you want some preseason tourney work, you can give Dennis a holler!