View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 29, 2007, 08:45pm

Now, I got one yesterday that I'm going to apologize to you right now before describing it. But I also want to get your opinion on my thoughts here. Late in a wreck league playoff game, I had a player give me a lot of grief after a call I made on his big player. I think he went over the limit but I didn't T him. The call was on another player on his team and I just went over to the table to report. He was like the coach/floor general on his team. I didn't want to T him because I didn't want to ruin my good relationship with him. Former CBA player and I have a lot of respect for him. He went on an on. That was a BS shot, how you gonna give my player a foul on that BS shot!

After the game, they won, and as I was walking out. We passed each other and I told him I should have given you a T on that one incident, and he said yea, I know and I appreciate you not doing that. You know I didn't mean nothing by it, I was just excited in the moment. I told him, if you ever do me like that again, it will be a T. We shook hands and went our way. Interested in hearing your thoughts on this situation and if you have ever been in a situation like this before, and how did you handle it? Since I was at the table I was not in a position to give him the stare or tell him that's enough, but I heard every word. I had the good angel bad angel going back and forward in my head. You should T him for that! Naw, let's just get thru the game! That's several BS's in a row, that's too many, T his a$$! Naw, let's just get the ball back in play so we can get this over with.