View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 27, 2007, 02:49am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
You are an idoit to post this. The rule clearly says you count the bucket if it goes in and you give it to team B. What happens if the shot doesn't go in you moron? If I count the bucket if it does go in, then I'm sure as hell not going to give the ball back to the offense if it doesn't. That's rule knowledge 101 and I didn't even have to look that up. It's AP you moron. You lose, your way is wrong. Anytime you have a referee screw up like this, you go AP. In the NBA, you go jump ball with any two players on the court. That's the rule dickhead, if you want to call it anyway different, then we will use your tape to show how not to do it.

What an idoit, you must be drinking that same kool-aide JR is on. You guys all think alike. No individual opinions out here, everybody just goes along with the flow. Even if you are wrong, you are so stupid you just continue right on off that bridge, just like the guy before you.
Hmmmmmm.......

Idiot, moron, dickhead, stupid......not bad.

Calling someone an "idiot" without even knowing how to spell the word is ....well......kinda idiotic imo though. But don't let that stop you.

You go, RecLeague Ronnie. You're wrong again, and you also just tied for the dumbest post ever made in this forum for the 543rd. time. And counting.....