View Single Post
Old Fri Mar 23, 2007, 01:35pm
Huck Finn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyroad
And it seems that your main problem here is that you ARE judging someone else to be an internet official without having any knowledge of that persons true ability (true identity just sounded too comic-bookish to use here)...you have done that before on this board. Those of us who "know" Bob know his accomplishments and admire him for them...there was a question asked, he gave his answer, and you didn't like it because it wasn't something you could ague or b!tch about...tough. It was a good answer...
If you look back over this thread you will see that many others gave their opinion of the play before we heard the soft/unconfrontational/reaching opinion so a differing opinion isn't my problem at all.

I KNOW their are some internet officials among us; I don't think I said Bob was one, I think I said I'm not one. Let me also say this, and it has nothing to do with Bob specifically. It would be a mistake to automatically assume accomplishments equal ability. Like I said, so you don't twist it later, that has nothing to do specifically with Bob. If you really know Bob, that is cool, but I hope you really know him when you say that and not just communicate with him through a discussion board. I've said that before and I still believe it.