View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 19, 2007, 02:25pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr.
Old School:

Its all about me!! Since when I have I made it about me. You still have not listend to a word I have written or anything anybody else has written. You are so into your misinformed ideas about the rules that you are too arrogant to learn.

MTD, Sr.
And who are you to make this judgement about me? It's pretty much consistent across the board that most think this call could have gone either way and been okay with it. I am okay with you calling a CHARGE here and I have mention this over and over. However, I believe this is a BLOCK, will always be a block in my book. The reason I say it's all about you is because somewhere down the line, you have made yourself god, king know-it-all, judge and jury, and because I share a different opinion on this play, I should quite officiating. Now please do tell, who elected you to be judge over who should ref and who shouldn't?

Dang-it! It's that damn kool-aid. Stop drinking it and you won't feel like you need to tell everybody what to do, and remember, it's not all about you! Basketball is bigger than me, you and all the other kool-aid drinkers on this forum. It will still be played long after me and you have served our time on this earth. So you really need to get over yourself here and this one call and take life one step at a time, one call at a time.

Good day!