View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 19, 2007, 11:39am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr.
Old School:

Do you have any personal friends that officiate Div. I basketbakll? I do not officiate Div. I women's anymore, but have officiated 18 women's coll. Div. I regional playoff games and 20 women's jr. coll. regional playoff games. I still have a number of close friends that still officiate officiate men's or women's coll. Div. I, including two who have worked the women's title game (one has officiated it multiple times); as well as friends with a number of Div. I evaluators.
And your point is?

Quote:
You do NOT have a clue. So please, please (help me, my apologies to the Beatles) stop officiating basketball until you learn the rules.MTD, Sr.
What you really, reallly, reallly, really (help me James Brown), need to do is get over yourself, and stop drinking that kool-aid! I got to find out what's in that kool-aid, because I have never seen officials talk so crazy. You want me to quite officiating because I would call a block here? Because I stand behind my call, you want me to stop officiating? My goodness man, you could not be more into you than this statement. It's all about you! Sad...