View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 15, 2007, 09:29am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Geeze, I certainly don't hate you, JMO. I do think that you're a consummate troll though. Anybody trying to pass themselves off as a real, live honest-to-goodness basketball official without actually owning, or ever having had owned, rulebooks is what is whack. You see, when you don't know anything at all about rules, mechanics, etc but you still insist on spouting your usual gibberish, the non-officials, fanboys, etc. that are reading might actually think that what you're saying isn't....well.....completely stoopid. We know better than that though, don't we? Now take a deep breath, RecLeague Ronny, and repeat after me:I am a troll.Again.....I am a troll. Btw, you really are enjoying the attention that you're getting on this forum, aren't you?
You almost got a laugh out of me, keep trying, you are getting better. Also, I see you are starting to call me names again, like troll, JMO, etc., are we getting a little sensitive? I am going to do you a favor today, you can pay me later. I am going to relieve that delusional state you are within. Sit down, relax, it's okay. Now, listen carefully, you don't discredit someone to the degree you have discredit me without there being some genuine hate behind the motive. Now, doesn't that feel better. You can now return back to hating me but just remember, the true is out.