View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 15, 2007, 08:35am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Ain't gonna play no more in this one, JMO. You had your chance to maybe gain a little credibility just by opening up a rule book or case book and simply writing down what it said. You couldn't. Carry on trying to answer questions according to what you see and hear on TV.
Anything short of an apology, I'm sorry will not be accepted. In fact, that might not work either depending on how I feel that day. There is no going back. Don't even try to trick me with your indirect tactics. We all saw right thru it. I been around too long for that BS, hence the name Old School. You gonna have to do better than that and you should quite playing because I am here to discredit you as bad as you have discredit me. On the real side, you need to get out more my man. Then you will see that people are not perfect. Likewise, on the real side, you can not live your life out of a rulebook. Basketball does not begin nor end with the NFHS Rule or Case book, and last, hating someone because you think they don't have a rulebook or a case book is whack!!!!.....must be something in the kool-aid.