View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 14, 2007, 05:16pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to IUgrad92
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomegun
So something doesn't come into the discussion even though it is obviously part of the video? How about this? We can talk all day about theory and what we would do, but RookieDude gave us some video. Looking at the play and making a call is the next best thing to being there and making the call on the spot - better than a lot of theory and chit chat. Keeping that in mind, you failed to make the right call OR at least use the correct rational for whatever call you would make. That is why I said you are overthinking and I don't think that anymore. I know you are overthinking.
When I said 'never came into discussions', I was refering to pregame discussions. My reply post was to another reply post in regards to a comment I made about pregame discussions. So, I was not commenting on discussions, in general regard to this thread.

Feel free to comment on my posts, but only do so when you have my posts in correct context.

And one last time, my initial post was just asking RD about the crews philosophy on coverage on the drive. Not sure why you in particular, are jumping off the cliff on this one.

Yes, I too am from Indiana. Had the pleasure of working both boys and girls tournaments before moving to Washington.

I too, would like to think I am common sensical, but obviously am not as refined as you are. Maybe you were from southern Indiana......