View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 14, 2007, 01:41pm
Official Forum Member

Just my penny's worth. Listen to OZZY!! He's got it right. Your talking TWO man mechanics with NO runners on. If your in the middle your WRONG. No discussion on that one. NO runner on, your in A period. Well no, I'm wrong there. If your older and can't run a 40 in 20 seconds flat, then work in the middle or seek out Little League not High School or D1 ball. Otherwise, you should be in A. Ozzy is right about working two steps in vs. the 90 theory. I was taught 90, experinece shows me two maybe three steps gives me a better angle on the pulled foot. The D1 guy as you put it, has experience you don't. If you don't want to learn, don't ask. If you ask, listen to what is said. Use your ability to reason and formulate an answer for yourself, if it is good or bad info. Add that to what you have READ, not HEARD. Just because someone has 20 years of Officiating, DOESN'T mean he is right. It just means he's been out there for 20 years. My guess, OZZY has been to school. Have you??