View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 12, 2007, 09:23pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
This is a problem because the call was offensive. The defender needs to be set in front of the offensive player. True, you could call a offensive foul from an elbow or a push while both players are moving. However, with the game in the balance, I think the official reach on this one, and I also think if he had it to do over, he would not make that call. All in all, he's probably not going to get another playoff game because of that one call. He certainly won't make the Final Four with end of game judgement like that. He has great mechanics though. Great mechanics plus poor judgement = no more playoff games, imho.

Really???? So, if I have LGP, while sliding laterally w/ an offensive player, and he runs through me, even though he doesn't dip a shoulder or throw an elbow, you're calling a block on me????? You would also then be calling a technical on me as well, I believe. And probably my coach, and the ***'t coach, and ......

No playoffs for you either, IMHO.