Thread: Rescinded T
View Single Post
Old Fri Mar 09, 2007, 12:27pm
Huck Finn

Hmmmmmmm, you just made it more ridiculous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmathews
I am pretty sure we are talking about an NCAA game in the OP, or did the PAC 10 drop down to Div II this year and I didn't catch it.....getting it right is the most important thing in the game...yes if you have several games that have ugly situations that you just have to "get right" you may not work as many next year....but if a situation comes up, and you Don't get it right, it is my guess that is more likely to get you fired than getting it right.....
Since we agree that you will get fired, or at least get less games, we should be able to agree that saying that in the middle of March is ridiculous.

Who do you know of that goes out to officiate a game and doesn't intend on getting calls right? How about an official who has another agenda besides getting calls right? Since we know that they want to get calls right, why say that is all that matters like it is a revelation?