View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 06, 2007, 03:54pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M Guy
Old School - I have asked you some direct questions several times before, and you have apparently chosen to ignore these questions. I think it's fair to everyone involved for you to either answer these questions truthfully, or stop posting your opinions.

1. Do you officiate basketball? Yes
2. What level(s) do you currently work? YMCA, grade school, high school, college, NBA? Everything except NBA.
4. How long have you worked at these levels? 15+ years
5. Do you have a current copy of the NFHS rule book? Next Question

If I am going to have my house re-wired, or if I'm going in to have knee surgery, I'm checking on the credentials of the person on whose opinions I am relying upon. No you're not, you're going to the hospital and you expect there will be a qualified doctor there that specializies in this type of surgery. I should qualify this. That's how most of us would do it.

In your case, you have posted many opinions that are well outside the norm in officiating circles, as well as many incorrect rule references and interpretations. If we knew of your actual credentials, it might lend some credence to your opinions. If you refuse to give us that information, you will continue to be looked upon as someone who knows very little about basketball officiating, and you will continue to get many negative responses on this forum, as you should.
Fisrt of all, I've answered the questions about my credentials, 2nd, I can live with that because after all, it's just my opinion! Have a nice day to you, too...