View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 04, 2007, 02:38am
Official Forum Member

Fastest T in The West

Well, at least my fastest T in a game, ever.

Men's wreck league. It's tournament time and I'm working a loser's bracket game, so...the loser is done for the year.

Opening jump goes to red. White gets a steal, and throws it downcourt to their man streaking for the basket. The only other person in that end of the floor is a trailer from red. Streaker Man decides to get cute and rather than just going for the layup, he's going to get Trailer Dude in the air and draw a foul. Which he does, Trailer Dude goes airborne and comes down on Streaker Man. But in the process Streaker Man travels. My parnter calls it.

Streaker Man apparently doesn't care for my partner's call and proceeds to say to me, quite loudly and clearly, "That call was complete bull crap!" Easy T. Seemingly not the reaction he wanted, so he tries my partner to see if he gets a better response.

Did I mention that this league frowns quite seriously on player's earning Ts? First one of the season you're done for the rest of the game. Second one, you're done for that one and the next. Third, you're done for the year.

So, about 10 seconds into a must-win game, Streaker Man gets himself tossed.

Oh, did I mention that Streaker Man works for the city's rec department?