View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 01, 2007, 02:20am
Official Forum Member

I wasn't going to post again but I feel I must. I am sorry I was rude...I know what you mean about fans that only gripe and don't care about reality...the truth is I was so frustrated by what I think is a bad call that I overreacted...and unfortunately ya'lls haven was the first place I found. I mentioned earlier that I didn't realize what exactly this forum is about and that was the truth. In my frustration I was looking for anywhere to vent and this was the first place I found. I'm sorry for violating ya'lls safe haven and wish ya'll to know that. Also, it would be very interesting to see what other refs think of calls and that is why I have come back...I wanted to see what people were saying about the play. I do feel though..and you can take this or leave it...that sarcastic responses may not be the best way to get rid of aggravated fans as most of the time (my case included ) it usually leads to them becoming more aggravated (like me). So I guess the main point of this response is to apologize for my uneccesary behavior and just to get ya'lls opinion because as many of you have found out I'm not an official. So ya'll have a nice day and I am going to work on my temper problems and try to treat ya'll with the respect ya'll deserve instead of ragging on ya'll everytime I feel you made bad call.

Last edited by waenloteion; Thu Mar 01, 2007 at 02:23am.