View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 25, 2007, 03:05pm
Keeper of the HAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School
Is that the name for it, because I happen to think that there are simply some bad officials out here with personal agendas. Some of these guys like JR and Snagwells like to throw officials under the bus and then have you believe they are justified in doing so.
Oh no, OS thinks I'm a bad official. I may as well hang it up. If calling you out for your numerous and frequent mistakes is throwing you under the bus, I suggest you either start wearing body armor or get a rule book. That said, I challenge you to show me where I threw an actual official under the bus.
Quote:
I guess that's the new way of being cool but to me, I see their true colors.
I never did get to sit at the cool table. Boo Hoo.
Quote:
Unfortunately, they are allowed to continue their crusade of crushing most they come in contact with who challegense their way of thinking on this forum.
You're projecting now. You've demonstrated repeatedly that you don't know the rules and you aren't really all that concerned about it. Just because some of us feel compelled to correct your errors doesn't mean we're "crushing most they come in contact with." I disagree, quite civilly, with several people here on several issues. There seems to be a different variable in this equation than mere disagreement; maybe you can find it.
Quote:
The art of the stop sign was a point of emphasis a couple of years ago in NFHS. I continue to use it.
There's a card game I like to play that seems appropriate here. I call "Bull Sh!t." Show me where the NFHS has ever had a point of emphasis that even obliquely mentioned a "stop sign."