Thread: NFHS Survey
View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 19, 2007, 07:14pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjones1
Just got the e-mail that it had been posted. So I went over and took it really quick.

As always, I post the "Would you favor" questions, here they are this year. If you want to take the survey you've got to be a NFHS member and can do so by logging in at http://www.nfhs.org

Would you favor:

1. Playing the game in 16-minute halves by state association adoption.

2. Playing the game in 18-minute halves by state association adoption.

3. Permitting a shot clock by state association adoption.

4. During a free throw, moving all players up one space and leaving the two marked lane spaces closest to the end line vacant (currently spaces nearest the shooter are vacant).

5. After shooting the free throws for a technical foul, putting the ball in play at the point of interruption (currently the ball is awarded to the offended team at half court).

6. Changing to a 20-second interval for replacement of a disqualified player (currently 30-seconds).

7. Adding a fifth delay warning for a team huddling at the sideline during the disqualified player replacement interval.

8. Stopping the game clock after a successful goal when there is less than one minute remaining in the fourth quarter (or any overtime) and restarting the game clock when the ball is touched inbounds.

9. During state championship contests, permitting game officials to use courtside replay equipment to determine if a try for field goal at or near the expiration of time should be counted, and if counted, determine its value, by state association adoption.

No greys or side-panel shirt adoption questions. I was really banking on the side-panel shirt question since we had the grey question last year. Oh well...maybe next year, right M&M
NO to ALL...not broken...don't fix it.