Thread: boyinnblue24
View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 12, 2007, 01:09am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadaump6
1)
5) If Bigump welcomes me there, I will gladly sign up. Hopefully they give email notifications after another post has been made in any thread you posted in.
You don't need an invite. If you can find your way there, you're qualified to post. Hell, you might even be quafied to instruct. http://www.phpbbcity.com/forum/index...mforum=umptalk

And if it gives you motivation, know that I would never, ever post there.

Quote:
6) You complain about me posting too much and not taking the time to read, but have forgotten one fact: there is no way to count how many threads someone has read. Keep that in mind, because I have been reading other posts.
I've forgotten no such thing. You make very evident the little amount of learning you've accomplished.

Quote:
7) 0 out of 12 of my posts don't make sense to you? Then you certainly don't understand much for a high school teacher.
It helps that I have students eager to learn rather than shoot off their mouths and pretend to be something they are not.

Nobody is being a bully. Several people have attempted to help you and now are showing the frustration one gets when trying to teach a pig to sing.

Last edited by GarthB; Mon Feb 12, 2007 at 01:13am.