View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 09, 2007, 04:17am
Official Forum Member

Let's see we have an official going off on a fan, making a bad 3 seconds call and then chasing a coach out of the building after being called a moron, and then in another game (I hope it was another game....) the scorebook goes AWOL and the scorekeeper and the home team are making up fouls on the visiting. Sounds like you watch, or your kid plays in one screwed up middle school league

At this point I think the original poster is being disingenuous with these situations and is here just to vent about perceived slights that happened to his team. Sure this situation mentioned in this thread could have happened, but I don't see why anyone would intentionally distort the fouls and foul out the best player on a middle school team. The only recourse is to keep your own book. There are a lot of sleazy people in middle school basketball (especially on the coaching side), but I can't imagine seeing blatant cheating like this in what is essentially a meaningless game, but if you're worried about it, keep your own book.