View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 08, 2007, 05:11pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWL
This has got to be your best one yet. Now you're blaming heat stroke on a hockey style mask. Do you realize how many people suffer heat stroke every year and do not wear a hockey style mask?

Please describe your symptoms so everyone will know when we are suffering from a heat stroke. Also, please tell what you did after you suffered your heat stroke.

If you would have had a heat stroke, I'm quite certain we would have heard about long before now.

Nothing that you wrote makes any sense whatsoever.
I'm sorry, I meant to say "heat exhaustion," which is exactly what it was, not "stroke." Had I continued, it might have become heat stroke.

Because I didn't announce it to the world last year when it happened, that's why you didn't hear about it. I assure you that it did happen. You can ask Tim Haag is you need verification, as I did inform him after it happened. I didn't say that the helmet caused the heat exhaustion, just that it contributed to it. It was also the last game I worked last season, so you had better believe it affected me.

Why is it that you can't just accept what people say, without having to refute it, or ask for hard evidence? Once again, poking your pinhead where it doesn't belong.

Last edited by SanDiegoSteve; Thu Feb 08, 2007 at 05:14pm.