View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 31, 2007, 07:43pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Mountaineer Send a message via Yahoo to Mountaineer
Various comments on some of the comments here:
  • The judge is a Huntington circuit court judge - do you think he'd rule against OJ?
  • The assistant coach is not part of the school administration - he is simply an assistant coach of the team. The principal has said publically that they were not a part of the legal proceedings and that their position is that OJ has been suspended and should sit the next two games - then the court ruled otherwise.
  • OJ really doesn't need to worry about rules in college - or classes either for that matter - he's going to USC next year and then the NBA after that. He would be a certain lottery pick this year if he were allowed to participate in the draft.
  • This morning they interviewed the guy that keeps the clock at the Civic Center - he's a very nice guy. His exact words were "WHEN (empahsis mine) OJ bumped the official it appeared their legs got tangled."
Now for an update - according to my sources, the situation is settled. I'm not at liberty to divulge the details until the story breaks publically, but I think people will be pleasantly surprised at the outcome. I think that it will put some closure to the entire situation. Hopefully, I'll be able to post the details tomorrow, if it's not already posted somewhere on the net . . . Apparently, OJ and Mike Hayden reached an agreement before OJ left for Durham.

The best part about beating your head against the wall is it feels so good when you stop.