View Single Post
Old Sat Jan 27, 2007, 06:46pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakemiin
Oh, I don't take it personally -- I recognize the arguments you present and recognize them for what they are -- weak and illogical. Based on your logic no official should EVER be removed, regardless of how many bad calls they make. Based on your logic no one who has never ref'd that specific sport has any knowledge of the game to judge the RESULTS or VERACITY of an official's call. You are entirely too defensive on this -- and yes "fanboys" have knowledge, wisdom, and judgment. Being an official does not wisdom nor correctness convey -- a point you clear have missed.
No, no no....

You're completely misinterpreting what I'm trying to say.

I'm saying that no official should ever take ignorant fanboys like you seriously. I sureashell don't.

Clowns like you always slither out of their hiding places at this time of year to whine about the mean old referees screwing their teams. It must be a Law of Nature or something because it happens every year. Hey, don't let me stop you though. Do what you gotta do, fanboy. Just don't operate under the illusion that anyone actually takes you or the other fanboys like you seriously. You're comic relief.

Carry on.