View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 25, 2007, 08:35am
Courageous When Prudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzzy07
NOT SO.
Well I finnaly got the jacket late today. This of course is after some more terrible customer service.First, they called me 3 days ago saying they had the wrong zip code, and tried to tell me that it was my fault, well I already recived one package from them so I don't think that was my fault. When I asked to speak to the manager of the Texas store he rudly told me there was nothing more he could do I would just have to wait. I then asked for the email adress of the man incharge of all of the stores. Well guess what 2 days went by and no reply of my email. So i called the Ohio store and asked for the manager of all places and he happened to answer the phone, guess what the guy in Texas gave me his email adress no wounder why I did not get a reply. Well again all the guy in Ohio said was well it was comming. I then got an email later today about 2 hours after Talking to the guy in Ohio from the guy in Texas, and well he blamed everything on the weather. Funny how he never mentioned the weather when I first talked to him, if he would have just said it upfront I would have understood more, but now it appears he is lying. Best of all he closed his email very appropriatly by saying "I apologize if you felt we were rude to you on the
phone. I never want that" Well this is the same guy who was rude, huum never wants it sounds odd, o yeah and you can apologize over email but not while I'm on the phone with you, you sound like a phony. Well he closed it the best "I hope you decide to buy from us in the
future. We do appreciate your business"
Seems very unlikly I will!!!! I hope these guys never mess with you like this.
Fonzzy, off-topic post here. Do not get in the bad habit of writing correspondence as if you were texting one of your friends. You're young and will be attending college soon and/or entering the work force. Stay in the habit of using proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. It'll make what you are writing more inviting to the intended audience and you will more likely get your point across. And writing properly only adds no more than an extra 50-60 seconds (if that much) to the task of writing.

Sorry about this rant but it's a pet peeve of mine. You should see me fuss at my 14 year-old when I see some the stuff he writes.