View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 23, 2007, 01:19pm
Official Forum Member

i dont see what the big deal is -- middle school game -- site admin went to see what the deal was -- coach told her you said he was rude -- all you need to say to her is what he said and how you took it and I think that would have been that.

i dont see the need for the dramatics of being undermined -- do you know what she said? -- I mean please its a MIDDLE SCHOOL GAME -- i have read many posts over the last week about such games - please temper your expectations of these games and stop holding them to the same standards as varsity, let alone High school. That expectation is just not realistic and will only get you pis$ed off and frustrated.

I have worked maybe 4-6 middle school league games in my life -- NEVER AGAIN. Rita honestly what is going to happen after you shoot off this letter? I dont see what the AD did that was bad except say that the coach said you told him he was being rude. I am sorry but this fiasco is all on you -- IMO I dont think the AD undermined you in fact in MS games if a coach was a pain in the azz it would be great to have the AD tell him/her to shut the @#$ up. I think that is a lot more poignant than a T -- its much more embarassing as well and you didnt have to do anything to relax the guy/gal. just my opinion -- to me its just MS which like I have said before, in relation to the basketball universe, is barely a blip on my radar.