View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 22, 2007, 04:15pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via MSN to IREFU2 Send a message via Yahoo to IREFU2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomegun
How about, "Move back?"

About 4 years ago, one of my partners asked the cheerleaders to move and they called him an A hole. He gave a T for that one. That was the talk at the bar that night. Oh, he had game admin remove someone for using a bullhorn and calling him an A hole too. As the kid was leaving (he left the bullhorn), the gyme is quiet and someone (who now has the bullhorn) says, "You're still an A hole." Nice! I helped get him beat all the traffic.

Totally OT. One official from Vegas had a whole section removed. He told game admin, "From there to there is out of here." I don't remember what they did, but it is funny because this guy is very cool. Nevada probably knows him - he is the most naturally talented official I have ever seen in my life.
I started to do this in one of my games earlier in the year. There was a hole side of fans trying to be like the Dukies! They were being annoying and disrupting. I stopped the game and told GM that they needed to shut up or leave, the whole section. It was about 8 rows of them. Needless to say, they shut up!