View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 15, 2007, 02:48pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve
I think you miss the point Rut. He directed it at me. This isn't a fan site, it's an official board. I don't expect to be personally ridiculed by a fellow official. What people say while I'm umpiring goes with the territory, this does not.
Of course he went after you, duuuuaaaaaahhhhh!!! You have "SAN DIEGO" in your name for God's sake. If you do not like to be taunted like this, change your name on this site and come back as someone else. I purposely showed in my signature my love for Michigan and I was taunted by Ohio State fans when Michigan lost to OSU in November and I got over it. There were even people that did not answer the topic at hand and went after my affiliation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve
LaDainian Tomlinson had 123 yards, on 23 carries. He pounded the ball all day long. The Patriots didn't contain him at all. Where do you get that he hardly got the ball? What game were you watching, anyway? The Chargers gave the game away. Every sportscaster, analyst, pundit, and writer is saying the same thing. The Chargers gave the Patriots too many chances to get back in the game. The mistakes I pointed out are exactly the plays that cost them the game. Brady would not have had the opportunity to come back without these stupid mistakes. Oh yeah, Quentin Jammer forgot to cover Caldwell on the deep route. Mistake # 4.
First of all the Patriots could have been blown out easily, but Brady (Michigan guy BTW ) made the game close right before halftime and made other plays to keep a team close. If a lesser team was in the Patriots situation, they would have lost the game. But the Patriots kept hanging around and not only scored a TD, but when for a big two point conversation late in the game to force SD to have to beat them with a lesser QB. I agree that SD made some bad mistakes and that happens in any game a team loses. But give the Patriots a little credit to hang in their and win the game at the end. Coulda, woulda, shoulda, but didn't. Maybe Marty just cannot get things together to win the big game.

Peace