View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 15, 2007, 01:55pm
Do not give a damn!!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve
It's okay, Walt. The big jerk is right. The Chargers beat themselves. The only team that could beat the Chargers is the Chargers. The Patriots had little to do with it. The penalty to Florence for the moronic Unnecessary Roughness, the double-muffed punt by Parker, and McCree's idiocy for intercepting the pass instead of knocking it down on 4th down are what killed the Chargers. They had many opportunities to slam the door on New England, and failed to do so. They got what they deserved.
To say the Patriots who have won several Super Bowls had nothing to do with it is rather silly if you ask me. They got beat by a team and a coach that had been there before. LT hardly got the ball at then end of the game and the Patriots had to go the length of the field to kick the game winning FG. Give the Patriots a little credit. They have made the AFC game 4 out of the last 6 times. You do not do that by teams giving you victories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve
It is petty, mean, and childish of PWL to throw all this up in the faces of disheartened Chargers fans. I know he only means for it to upset me, however, and SOMEONE with some nads should run him off this board forever. He is nothing but a spoiled child masquerading as an adult.
Lighten up man. This is after all sports. This is what people do when a team loses. If that upsets you that much, what do you do when you are on the field and people say a lot worse. You did not lose the game, your team did. If the San Diego fans are that upset by what someone says here, you need to go to some other fan sites because I am sure a lot worse is being said.

Peace