Thread: Eyepoke
View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 04, 2007, 02:52pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNewsRef
I fail to see what this has to do with the topic at hand. I know I never made any references to "all swipes". I made reference to a particular scenario.
This is the exact quote from the OPer.

"I am C and have A1 with the ball right in front of me defended by B1. B1 swats at the ball and apparently pokes A1 in the eye which I do not see."

Quote:
Since this is America and we are all free, I could exercise my right not to answer your question. Or I could be a smart-a$$ and say it's a regional thing so I can only answer for how we do things in Virginia.
Unlike many people here I would not be offended or upset by those words. If you have worked with people across the country like I have at camps, you will realize that people do not have the same philosophies from one state to another or even one level to another. The only people that seemed to have a problem with the "regional thing" are the people that are on this board. Oh well, I digress.

Quote:
BTW, how many times did I post it on the Internet? My count has it at 1.
Well if you actually read many posts on this topic, you would see that you were not the only person talking about making a call based on something they actually saw, but what they think they saw.

Peace