View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 04, 2007, 12:05am
Official Forum Member

What would you do....

I was watching a game recently.....the coach was a plain a$$....right from the tipoff, and as a result got whacked early! Fine for about another 2 minutes, and then goes off the wall about a foul that was called. Gets whacked again. See ya later coach. Head coach won't leave the gym, and continues to berate the officials. One of the refs told the Asst. Coach that he needed to get a handle on his bench, and remove the head coach. Asst. Coach then started beaking, and got whacked. Asst. Coach did not really take a hint-and keeps going off. Gets whacked again. Good bye Asst. Coach Captain, then starts going off about the officials, and how they are picking on the team and the coaches.....WHACK!!!....Gets right in the calling officials face (I thought he was going to clock him).....WHACK!!!....and now the captain gets to join the coaches in the locker room to ***** about the officiating. Officials at this point started giving "Non-Contact Flagrant Fouls," I have yet to find these in the rulebook. This resulted in 2 more ejections, And now were shooting 16 shots.......with a full bench and coaches, playing against i think there was 6 or 7 on the bench at this point. I think they handled it well and was wondering what you would have done?