View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 25, 2006, 10:07am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells
Wow, you came up with the right answer after reading everyone else give the right answer. Not sure if I should call you "Johnny-come-lately" or "Blister" (shows up after the work is done). Frankly, I'm guessing "Congressman" might be correct, also.Nobody said it was the referee's responsibility, there is a difference, a specific difference. That is why I stated it. You are trying too hard, and for what I don't know.
Quote:
Not just IYO, but according to the rule as well. I'll give you credit for getting it right; even though everyone else who's posted on this has already said this. I don't need your credit, I can officiate very well with out it. Again, I do not understand why you are so affix with this, I'm better than you personality. Even on Christmas day you are on attack.
Quote:
Gotta hear this. How would you enforce this if the table says they notified the coach and the coach says they didn't. Who are you going to believe, Johnny? If you read what I said instead of being so quick to judge, I said I would do a quick investigation. If I end up with he said she said, let's put the ball in play, no penalties. Next time I'm in this gym, I go and notify the coach myself. In no way am I going to take the table personal word over the coach. Also, since this does not happen that often, I'm going to lean towards the coach/team didn't get the message.
Quote:
First you tell us that you won't use RPP because of the results of a 5th grade game, and now you want us to believe you officiate college basketball? If anyone here is buying this; they really ought to p!$$ in a cup and send it in for testing.
No, you can believe what you want to believe. I have no reason to lie or make up what I'm saying, and if I did, that would be quite an imagination. I'm merely sharing what I have experienced in hopes of just like most of you, I can help someone who is new, or even someone who is experienced do a better job.

A wise man once said, book knowledge is good but experience is the best teacher.