View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 12, 2006, 01:32pm
Official Forum Member

julie - i can call you that right?

I dont see why me saying to a coach "i screwed the pooch" is bad it was done 1 on 1 - it like if a coach says to me and only to me "I think you guys are being a bit inconsistent and we are getting f*ed on some calls that I think you guys are calling against us" depending on his delivery and if this was said to me I would NOT T him up -- I would just say "coach I'll work harder on my angles" and move on.

Also what I guess some might not get is that My parnter nor I KNEW that B1 was the shooter -- once everyone (table, coach, player, teammtes, opposing player) told us that B1 was shooter -- I just went to my partner and told him "just nod yes" -- while he nodded I pointed at B1 and then went and fixed it.

I asked him "Partner do you know if B1 was our shooter?" He looked lost and he said very subtly "no" then i said "nod yes".

Case solved - as far as everyone is concerened we got it right as a crew. He and I know we didn't know poop from strawberries at that moment.

But on an honest note -- I was glad this came up because it was good practice in game management. And I know by the letter of the law we have nothing to back up since him and I didnt know -- but with the setting and how we handled it no one could protest what we did. As far as everyone except my partner and I -- He had the right shooter and for some reason just didn't say anything earlier.