Thread: Ball Bags
View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 11, 2006, 09:23pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim C
"Most" game balls go in the left bag (as I am left handed) and any extras drop in the right bag. Since I wear Honig's bags there is a pocket inside the right bag where I keep my plate brush . . . I also keep lineup cards and pens (cool small slot for the red pen) in the right bag.
Being right handed I am similar but opposite. My right ball bag carries only balls. The left bag has plate brush in the front pocket, ink pen in the small center pocket, and lineup holder in the rear pocket. I keep a small blue wash cloth size rag in the rear also during warm weather. My car key is in the left bag.

If I have 5 balls then 3 are in the right and 2 on the left. If 4 then 3 are on the right and 1 on the left. If 3 then 2 are on the right and 1 on the left. If 2 they are both on the right. If 1 it is on the right. If I throw my last ball in I don't stop play but I make sure the home team knows it. It's a nearly unconscious system, two bags, all the "stuff" in the left bag, and the right bag is the "working" bag.