Thread: Lodged ball?
View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 05, 2006, 09:30pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper1
I said 2 things.

1) It's understandable if a college official who works few HS games forgets a rule difference.

2) It makes no sense to keep a college official who works few HS games out of the post-season, solely because he does the minimum number of games required to be eligible.

Those 2 statements do NOT imply that a college official who does not know the most basic NFHS rules should work the HS post-season. Or are you just busting my stones?
Well geeze scrapolla, the OP claimed he kicked not 1 but 2 easy rules calls in 1 HS game. Then shrugged & mumbled something about life is too rough for us d-league guys to have to bother with keeping HS rules straight. If you don't have the mental capacity to keep your rules straight then take some nights off.

Am I busting your stones? In the context of THIS thread you deserve to get your stones busted if you innocently chime in that working a minimum number of HS games should be sufficient for post season work.

and btw...I don't really believe you think it's understandable for any one person to get *2* rules wrong in *1* game. Not for 1 second do I believe that. I know you much better than that my anonymous friend.

Last edited by Dan_ref; Tue Dec 05, 2006 at 09:34pm.