Thread: eofficials.com
View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 06, 2006, 03:37pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker
It's true, I do get paid to write for this site, but that's not why I'm feeling critical. It just bugs me that they say they're for everyone, but I can't even register without pretending I'm something that I'm not.

But I don't think y'all are understanding my posts very well. I don't think there's anything wrong with eofficials, and I'm not saying it's not worth looking at. I just don't think it's for everyone. It's certainly not "the greatest contribution to officiating in the last 10 years." That kind of over-kill just gets my dander up.

'Nuf said. I'll go be grouchy by myself now...
I really do not think anyone said this site was for everyone. Discussion boards are not for everyone. The paid version of this site is not for everyone. Officiating in general is not for everyone. EOfficial.com is a site is just another resource for someone that is looking for something else to teach other aspects of officiating. Ultimately whether it works is up to each person. I think you have judged the site without really looking at it and taken your personal learning ability into consideration rather than looking at the big picture. Of course not everyone works 2 man and not everyone works beyond HS, but that does not mean those that fit that category could not learn something because you see little value to something in your personal life.

Peace