View Single Post
Old Fri Nov 03, 2006, 12:17pm
Official Forum Member

no you cannot call this a double T -- 2 seperate incidents

A1 pushes B1 -- not flagrant but an unsportinglike T -- its a shove people not a punch or a prelude to a fight (however if B1 responds with anything more than a similar shove like say throw a punch then they both get tossed -- B1 for fighting and A1 for instigating a fight) -- this is the first incident

B1 now lets it go and that is over

B6 now comes off the bench and punches A1 -- seperate incident and this is a fight -- if A1 retaliates then he will be tossed too -- but since only B6 threw a punch hes ejected. 2 Sperate T's and its a false double.

B team shoots 2 then A team shoots 2 and gets possession. remember B coach now has his seatbelt on because B6 got him an indirect.

Junker to call a shove a flagrant is a bit of a reach -- I have seen plenty of shoves and probably 995 of them are just unsportmanlike. Now if the shove is lets say where he drives the player back and drives him to the ground thats different but a shove is just a T IMO depending on how B reacts. If B fights then A is responsible for that whole incident. If B shoves back then double T and we go POI. If B lets is go T on A and we go from there.

Hoever in this case I doubt it would end with B6 -- if this incident happens I will be very suprprised because I will expect something from A team as well because I do not know how I might handle it if I were on the bench and saw the opposition bench player rush the floor and deck my teammate. At the same time if I am on B bench and see my teammate run out I might follow him to get his back. So this is very clear and cut and dry but in reality I CANNOT see it happeing this way.

[edit]JR agrees with me on something -- or should I say I agree with him on something. It is a bit overcast here in SOCAL so maybe hell is freezing over

Last edited by deecee; Fri Nov 03, 2006 at 12:20pm.