View Single Post
Old Wed Oct 04, 2006, 01:41pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisref2
Oh, you hit a nerve!!!! Why the heck do so many people have sooooo much problem with this one! Over the last couple of years, I've heard about white hats blowing this enforcement so many times that I'm starting to think it's all part of a big urban legend - but I personally know people who have messed this up. (of course, that's the first sign of an urban legend, but I digress!)

One WH said A had already gained 4 yards, then got five more for the penalty and he wasn't going to give them another down, too - that was too much benefit for a minor foul. Can you believe that logic? Worse, he stuck with his decision after his crew pointed out that it was wrong.

Thank you - the soap box is now vacated..................
Thanks for all of the back-up fellas. Wiseref2 - you may need to calm a little - just thinking outloud. But thank you for the passion anyways. I completely understand where you are coming from however. I talked to the guilty teams coach for about ten minutes after the game but could not get him to understand the enforcement. It was rather aggrevating and tiring. Thanks again.