View Single Post
Old Thu Sep 28, 2006, 10:51am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevzebra
Seems you think the glass is half empty too huh?

There are people who can put his/her personal feeling aside and call an objective game. I know if I ever had the chance to go to my old HS and do a game, I would. I have been back to my Alma Mater in college as well and had no qualms about going there and called the game down the middle (as I always do)!
So you don't have the ability to comprehend what you read. I'm not talking about a glass. May I suggest that you have someone else reas it and explain it to you? If you did, the person would tell you:

"BBR doesn't disagree that the official would have been able to call the game without bias. He even wrote as much in his post. What he said was that we should avoid the "appearance of bias or conflict of interest." That means that assignors shouldn't put officials in postions where it appears to an uneducated observer that the offiical might favor a team."

Quote:
So please do not condem the people that have a hard enough job as it is. There was a good reason those officials were chosen for the assignment!
Sorry but I have a right to my opinion, whether you agree with it or not. Don't tell me what to think.

Quote:
One other thing, please get a dictionary or use "spell check".
Hey prick, I don't need either. I type in a hurry and sometimes I make a mistake. If that bothers you, I couldn't care less.

BTW, the word is spelled c-o-n-d-e-m-n, not c-o-n-d-e-m. Also, you should have used the plural form of "feeling," which is "feelings."

"You should never be proud of doing the right thing." - Dean Smith

Last edited by BktBallRef; Thu Sep 28, 2006 at 11:00am.